How can the IWCEP benefit you?
For primary, secondary and SEND teachers and home educators:
- Gain access to great cross-curriculum creative resources produced by arts, heritage and museum providers across the Island
- Help these cultural organisations support your work in the classroom by bringing your voice and ideas to project collaborations
- Get to meet like-minded people passionate about creativity in education, and participate in inspiring conversations
For arts, heritage and museum providers working on the Island:
- Bring your expertise and capacities to work collaboratively with like-minded professionals across the Island
- Help develop inspiring learning opportunities in Island classrooms for CYP by bringing your voice and ideas to project collaborations.
- Experience great networking opportunities with practitioners in education, arts, heritage and museums sectors.
- Helping you to open doors to school communities and build lasting relationships.
There are many Primary and Secondary Schools who are members of the IWCEP through their collaborations with cultural partners and projects and with their valuable contributions to the IWCEP workshops, CPD, conferences and meetings. Please get in touch if you are a school who would like to participate and be linked with fantastic opportunities. (Link below).
Join our meetings
IWCEP members meet regularly throughout the year. If you would like to find out more about becoming a member of the IWCEP please get in touch with email@example.com